I'm New Here!

A radio site without audio is like a TV station with no pictures.

Postby Flash Frizbone » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:38 am

Hi Gang..learned of this site from the SOWNY Board..the Toronto Radio Messageboard we call the Big Yellow Playpen..dont get me wrong I'm not spamming just letting you know what I'm all about thats all..heres one of my 3 internet stations
www.live365.com/stations/mraircheck4159
Mr Aircheck Radio has been running for almost 2 years and has become quite a cult favorite..I was a jock in Southern Ontario for many years..two and a half decades in fact and I have a large aircheck collection..I hope you folks dont mind an easterner from Ontario as a member..was that Dan Sys's name I saw earlier..hello old friend..I will be contributing regularly here and look forward to meeting new friends..and I'm sure a few old ones!
Flash Frizbone
Advanced Member

Postby radiofan » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:04 pm

Welcome aboard Flash!

Feel free to post info any Mr. Aircheck Radio info here.

I've enjoyed what I've heard over the past few years!
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Postby Dan Sys » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:20 pm

Hey Flash.....how are things going? I was wondering what happened to you. I set aside a bunch of stickers for you a couple of years ago (they're still intact). If you're interested I'll get them in the mail plus include a few recent additions. Still at the same address?
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Postby Flash Frizbone » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:35 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guys..sure Dan send them on..that beer is making me thirsty!
Flash Frizbone
Advanced Member

Postby albertaboy4life » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:53 pm

Welcome Mr. Aircheck.

I'm a fan and frequent listener of your Live365 stream, Radiofan's postings on this site (and the other one, he founded), RockRadioScrapbook and ReelRadio.

Thanks again for CHED aircheck from Valentine's Day 1978.

I'm still hunting for more Alberta airchecks from prior to 1985 and will share what I manage to find.
Faster cars, younger women, older cheese, more money . . .
albertaboy4life
Advanced Member

Postby Flash Frizbone » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:46 am

Thanks Alberta Boy..I remember you ..that was Valentines Day on CHED..hey any unscoped Western Airchecks will find a happy home on Mr Aircheck..anyone have anything they would like to share just let me know..take care..and Go Oilers!
Flash Frizbone
Advanced Member

Return to This week's feature aircheck(s)