Alternative to Shortbus?

General Radio News and Comments, Satellite & Internet Radio and LPFM

Alternative to Shortbus?

Postby Buckley » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm

So, the company I work for uses Shortbus Radio. Since I haven't been exposed to anything else (my school also used it), and our subscription at work recenty expired, I'm interested in at least exploring some other options before renewing our Shortbus subscription.

Our company mainly uses Shortbus for the Artist Drops, of course the beds and SFX are handy, but some of it is a little useless. Preferably it'd be nice to have access to more genres for the same price or slightly more than what Shortbus charges (we have a very diverse library of music that doesn't really just fit into "CHR" or any other specific genre, but subscribing to multiple packages through Shortbus becomes very costly when we probably only use 5 - 10% of the content anyway).

Any suggestions?
Buckley
Advanced Member

Re: Alternative to Shortbus?

Postby Primitive » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:51 am

If you want an answer to a prod question go to www.radio-info.com and go to the production message board. It's a great spot for answers to questions like this one.
Primitive
Advanced Member

Re: Alternative to Shortbus?

Postby jc2prod » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:45 pm

Question though:
How much is a subscription to shortbusradio ? A friend of mine wants to start an internet radio station and wanted to have some imaging. And i actually find shortbus quite good.
jc2prod

Return to General Radio News