Jingles, please

The place to talk jingles, post wants, trades .. anything jingles!

Jingles, please

Postby albertaboy4life » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:47 am

We would like to continue providing RadioWest members and visitors with new Jingle of the Day medleys. Radiofan and I have nearly exhausted our personal jingle collections.

Do you have jingles to share? We are happy to provide anonymity as well as credit based on your preferences.

Reel to reel tapes falling apart? https://www.radioworld.com/industry/bak ... rding-tape

Need to convert some tapes? We are happy to help with that, too.

Both of us have access to reel to reel (1/4 inch at 3 3/4 ips, 7 1/2 ips or 15 ips) and cassette decks along with digital recorders. We will provide you with a digital copy.

Current jingle packages are welcomed. We post what we have, and don't have any current station jingles in our collections.

Radiofan and I have been trading with Canadian, UK and US jingle collectors to augment our respective collections and are happy to trade with you. A reminder that this is a non-commercial endeavour.

Our personal wish-lists consist mostly of Fairwest, JAM, Mark Century, Otis Conner, Parma, Pepper Tanner and Toby Arnold jingles for Canadian and northwestern US stations, as well as TM packages for Canadian and northwestern US stations especially for those prior to 1982. We are also trying to track down a collector who has the CHQR, Power 92 Edmonton and Power 107 Calgary ReelWorld jingles. They are in circulation just not within our current network.

Got something not listed above? We would be happy to learn more.

Are you able to help? Know someone who can?

Please contact Radiofan or me. Not yet a member of RadioWest? Send us an e-mail to radiowest@telus.net
Faster cars, younger women, older cheese, more money . . .
albertaboy4life
Advanced Member

Re: Jingles, please

Postby devans » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:09 am

You mentioned bit ago thought you had 1988 C-FAX Victoria air check. If so, could I trade for it?

I have some air checks/jingles to offer in trade.

Looking strictly for C-FAX Victoria air checks and jingles from very late 80's/early 90's.
devans
Advanced Member

Postby albertaboy4life » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:28 am

Thank you, devans.

I've sent you a PM.
albertaboy4life
Advanced Member

Postby albertaboy4life » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:44 pm

Thank you, devans, for a copy of the Signature News (CFAX) demo from Dale Baglo Broadcast.
albertaboy4life
Advanced Member

Postby albertaboy4life » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:59 pm

Thank you to Sharkey (http://www.sharkbytes-studios.com/) for his additional contributions to the Jingle of the Day!

More to come from Sharkey's collection in the near future, here on RadioWest.
albertaboy4life
Advanced Member

Return to Radio Jingles Discussion Area