Questions for Fed Candidates

Questions for Fed Candidates

Postby Jack Bennest » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:26 am

Ten Questions to ask the Federal Candidates:

1. Will my taxes go down?

2. Will you control the prices at the pump?

3. Will you bring our men and women back from foreign wars?
(we are involved in some we don't know about)

4. Will you end Chem Trails and tell the aliens to release all prisoners?

5. Will you build an arctic fleet and take on the Rooskies?

6. Will you make Red Robinson the ambassador to the United States?

7. Will you contribute to global warming so my heating bills are less?

8. Will you give massive pay increases to seniors who live on pensions?

9. Will you make a law that all radio station workers make $8 an hour at least so that they are on a competitive basis with Tim Horton's?

10. Will you build a wall along our border to keep the Americans out? (except Neumann's consort)
Jack Bennest
Advanced Member

Postby skyvalleyradio » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:35 am

ONLY 10 questions, TD? Perhaps their attention spans wane after this. May I add a few?

11. Will you end the subsidies to tobacco growers, offering instead incentives to grow FOOD?

12. Will you stop treating marijuana smokers as criminals and control the growth, distribution, sale and taxation of said product to those who choose to consume?

13. Will you stop the removal of food production land for urban growth?

14. Will you offer tax breaks and grants to operators of greenhouses and other food producing proprietors?

15. Will you offer tax breaks or incentives to the automotive manufacturers to develop & produce non-petroleum vehicles?

15. Will you offer tax breaks and incentives to developers of sustainable, alternative energy production?

16. Will you outlaw those godamn politickster election campaign signs that are sprouting like flowers?
skyvalleyradio
Advanced Member

Re: Questions for Fed Candidates

Postby cart_machine » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:53 am

Top Dog wrote:Ten Questions to ask the Federal Candidates:

You know that candidates are just a ruse, TD. The Masons control everything. It says so on the internet. I'll bring all these up at the next Rule the World meeting. We've been busy, you know. We just invented Sarah Palin to give CNN something new to talk about. Oh, wait. That was the Republicans.

Top Dog wrote: 9. Will you make a law that all radio station workers make $8 an hour at least so that they are on a competitive basis with Tim Horton's?

I doubt they'd go for such a steep increase.

cArtie.
cart_machine
Advanced Member

Postby David in North Burnaby » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:07 pm

The Masons??? I thought it was Kiwanis. Well, you learn something new every day.
Have you thought of Allat and al-'Uzza and Manat the third, the other? These are the exalted Gharaniq, whose intercession is to be hoped for. (Q.53) Satan's Version

http://davidinnorthburnablog.blogspot.com/
David in North Burnaby
Advanced Member

Return to BC Radio History quizzes