Jingle Of The Day - November 21

Jingles and IDs from Radio Stations in Western Canada and Washington State

Jingle Of The Day - November 21

Postby radiofan » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:23 pm

Today's jingles are from Calgary's CFAC 960 ... a few cuts from their early 1990's TM "America's Country" package ...

Nine Sixty C F A C

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Re: Jingle Of The Day - November 21

Postby Justaprairieguy » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:15 pm

I believe CFAC used this jingle package for years, quite possibly up to the end of its country music era. While the jingles are obviously a bit dated, they seem to have "aged well," at least to my ears! Then again, it doesn't seem like its been 20 plus years since I heard these jingles while listening to the 960 night time signal in Saskatchewan! Thanks for posting these radiofan!
Justaprairieguy
Advanced Member

Re: Jingle Of The Day - November 21

Postby radiofan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:39 pm

Justaprairieguy wrote:I believe CFAC used this jingle package for years, quite possibly up to the end of its country music era. While the jingles are obviously a bit dated, they seem to have "aged well," at least to my ears! Then again, it doesn't seem like its been 20 plus years since I heard these jingles while listening to the 960 night time signal in Saskatchewan! Thanks for posting these radiofan!

It was a sad day when CFAC faded away and became a memory. I'm sure many farmers in Southern Alberta had their tractor radios welded to 960.

Thank you for your many contributions of jingles and airchecks thru the years Justaprairieguy!

RF
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Return to Jingle(s) / ID of the day