XL103

Radio news from Alberta

XL103

Postby hawkeyman » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:02 pm

I still haven't been able to find out where Kelsey Moore disappeared to and now Bob Steele seems to be missing in action. I have not heard him on XL since the end of last year. Maz McFly has been sitting in for him so now I am becoming more curious. They were two of my favorites but now I have no idea what's going on or where they are. Kelsey has been gone for a year now so I don't even know if she is still in radio or doing online broadcasting.
hawkeyman

Re: XL103

Postby radiofan » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:45 pm

Bob Steele had a heart attack in late December. From what I've read on his FB posts all went well with the surgery and he's now in recouperation mode and will be returning to the air before too long.
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Re: XL103

Postby groundwave » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:58 pm

radiofan wrote:Bob Steele had a heart attack in late December. From what I've read on his FB posts all went well with the surgery and he's now in recouperation mode and will be returning to the air before too long.

Thanks for the info.... That explains why Steele's bio page has remained posted on 'XL's station site despite his (by now) extended absence. Here's hoping that Bob has a full recovery.

https://www.xl103calgary.com/2019/07/15/bob-steele/
groundwave
Advanced Member

Return to Alberta