Rob Berg's Retirement - K97 Edmonton

A radio site without audio is like a TV station with no pictures.

Rob Berg's Retirement - K97 Edmonton

Postby albertaboy4life » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:21 pm

A very big thanks to Mark Summers ("Sharkey") for an aircheck of Rob Berg's retirement -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5zzY9YBgJg

Rob spent 30 years at K97 Edmonton. Global News Edmonton's John Sexmith and Gord Steinke joined Rob for this special broadcast.
Faster cars, younger women, older cheese, more money . . .
albertaboy4life
Advanced Member

Re: Rob Berg's Retirement - K97 Edmonton

Postby paterson » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:11 pm

Hey albertaboy4life, thanks so much for posting this. Local radio at it's best! I will certainly be watching/listening to this more than once. Brings back the days when radio was fun, full of personality and I am sure a real joy for the audience to listen to. I was smiling the whole time listening/watching, really made my day!

Good on K97 Edmonton for handing over the car keys so these friends could share great memories, laughs and stories.

To Mr. Rob Berg, congratulations on a steller broadcasting career. To work at one station for 30 years is almost unheard of, I am sure your loyal listeners/friends applaud you on a job well done. All the thousands and thousands of people that literally grew up listening to you over your career.

All the best to you Mr. Berg, and wishing you many years of good health, love, laughter, fun and prosperity! Enjoy your well deserved retirement!
paterson
Advanced Member

Return to This week's feature aircheck(s)