Time for kids to go to bed

General Radio News and Comments, Satellite & Internet Radio and LPFM

Postby johnsykes » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:55 pm

Enough of these kids doing traffic reports - lets get back to the pros - give Jennifer Thomson a job and commuters will be happy again. Same thing about news...who is writing the stuff, never mind reading it. Very few pros are heard....most of them now are on WX....Andy Walsh the most believable newsman on radio? I think so!.

On another matter.....

I'm happy when that dipstick on channel 9 is not on....if K.K. could just slow down, maybe we all would appreciate what she's saying, and maybe the weather report would mean something rather being a necessary item to be sped through in ten seconds, or so it seems. I'd rather have someone who is a meteorologist rather than a personality. Mark Mc on Global knows what he's talking about because he works on the forecast...its not necessarily prepared for him.

I know, I know.....money needs to be spent.....but dammit.....if listeners are to be informed, don't they deserve some information...not rabble for two minutes or whatever.

Enough for Wednesday.....Thursday is just around the corner. B)
johnsykes
Advanced Member

Postby radiofan » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:00 pm

And once it arrives John...you can bellow from your balcony S.H.I.T. Sure Happy It's Thursday!
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Return to General Radio News