Stingray cuts at Vancouver's Z 95.3 and 104.3 The Breeze

Radio News from British Columbia

Stingray cuts at Vancouver's Z 95.3 and 104.3 The Breeze

Postby radiofan » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:19 am

Along with the ratings release on Wednesday, Stingray released Graham Hatch from his Afternoon Drive position at Soft A/C 104.3 The Breeze and the Morning trio of Leslie, Scooter and Producer Jaclyn from Top 40 Z 95.3.

Hatch, who has been at the station for 6 years made his announcement on Facebook.

Z 95.3 PD Crosby McWilliam announced the departure of the Morning trio on the station's Facebook page:

As you are a part of our Z family, I need to share the news with you that yesterday was Leslie, Scooter and Producer Jaclyn’s last day on Z Mornings on Z95.3.

This is tough news to share, because Leslie, Scooter, and Jaclyn are great friends and wonderful people, and we wish them nothing but the best in the future.

Embarking on change is difficult, but it is important that you hear about it directly from me. If you would like to discuss this with me, my email is cmcwilliam@stingray.com.

In the coming weeks, we will have news to share about the future of Z Mornings, and I hope you’ll be excited about what we have in store for you.

- Crosby
Program Director - Z95.3
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Re: Stingray cuts at Vancouver's Z 95.3 and 104.3 The Breeze

Postby Aaron » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:14 pm

I'd put money on Ruby Carr returning.
Aaron
Advanced Member

Return to British Columbia